Monday, May 1, 2023

Two short sessions today

 After heavy rain over the weekend the light was pretty nice first thing. It was however an endless procession of Blue Jays, nothing else could get a look in. I went off for an hour to pickup some kitty litter and when I came back I replenished the Black Oil Sunflower seeds and Mike's Super Duper Peanut Butter Suet Concoction and waited. Red-headed Woodpecker was an early arrival so I fired off several hundred shots of him or her, I cant tell because the sexes are alike. Looking at the images from today compared to last weeks it seems as though they are different birds. Hopefully a pair.

Blue Jay
Common Grackle
Downy Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Mourning Dove
Red-headed Woodpecker
Red-headed Woodpecker
Red-headed Woodpecker
Tufted Titmouse

2 comments: