Friday, May 5, 2023

A few from lunchtime.

After an earlyish trip over to Chester County to drop off some Milkweeds I returned home via the  big hardware superstore to pickup some double sided tape then the big Pet superstore to pick up kitty food, which reminds me, it's still in the back of the car. As I was leaving Pets Mart there were some gardener types pruning the ornamental Cherry trees. I stopped and asked if I could have a branch which as they were being put through the chipper they OK'ed. It was nearly 11:30 when I got home and as it was bright but nice and cloudy the light was pretty good for photography. I quickly rearranged the setup incorporating my new Cherry perch and got set up. I made myself a couple of cheese sandwiches and put them beside me while I was photographing. I just managed to stop KitKat making off with one, the little brat. I was getting quite a nice variety of birds but no new migrants as yet.

American Goldfinch


American Goldfinch
Carolina Wren
Gray Catbird
Gray Catbird
Gray Catbird
Gray Catbird
Northern Cardinal
Red-winged Blackbird
Song Sparrow
Song Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment