Wednesday, August 11, 2021

New Driveway

The driveway was getting worse so it needed totally renewing. A local company Hoffer Paving has a good reputation and on Friday they came and ripped up the old driveway and laid and compacted a new stone rubble foundation. Yesterday (Tuesday) they returned with lots of heavy machinery and made me a wonderful new driveway. As the temperatures are going to be in the mid 90's I can't drive on it for 5 days. I can't wait. I wish I'd taken more pictures of the machinery as they were laying it yesterday but it was too damn hot and humid. A couple of thunderstorms rolled through last night and that will help the driveway cool down and cure I think.
Before
Ripping Up Old Driveway
I want one of these for yard work!
Dumping new stone foundation
My new driveway.

New Driveway
New Driveway

(the shed's not leaning, it's the iPad camera distortion)

No comments:

Post a Comment