Sunday, August 8, 2021

I'm more popular than I thought!

 The Blogger Application has a Statistics option which you can analyze and see who's reading your crappy blog. I rarely look at it because I know the 3 people that read my irregular musings. Or so I thought. I took a look and found that I must be very popular in Sweden all of a sudden. It appears that over a couple of days last week I was inundated with readers from the Scandinavian country. Now I made loads  of business trips to Sweden in the 70's and 80's and I can still count in Swedish though I do have trouble getting my tongue round anything that contains 7. I remember once staying in room 777 in this hotel, that was not easy. Anyway, I digress. I like Sweden and it seems that somebody likes me according to the Stats.


No comments:

Post a Comment