Thursday, April 29, 2021

I was wrong.

After a very nice Tuesday afternoon I predicted that Wednesday (yesterday) would be great. It wasn't. Too damn hot and none of the predicted migrants. I was outside in the blind from 12'ish until after 5 but it wasn't to be. The Brown Thrasher was calling and singing away all afternoon but he never came near unfortunately.

It's raining slightly today so I'm planting tomato's and stuff outside, at least it won't be hot as yesterday. 

Alexa say's it's going to be 79F and thunderstormswith a low temp of 59F. I like Alexa, she reminds me every morning to take my pills then asks me an hour later if I took my pills. If only she could clean up after the damn cats when they've been partying all night. (If you don't know who Alexa is; just for the record she's not the maid, she's the Amazon speaker thing).
American Goldfinch
American Robin
Common Grackle
Gray Catbird
Gray Catbird
Gray Catbird
Gray Catbird

No comments:

Post a Comment