Friday, February 12, 2021

Morons

There's an awful lot of them about nowadays. Classic example was one this afternoon. I popped up the road to do a bit of photography and there were only a few birds along the roadside. I pulled up behind this car just as a car was coming the other way scattering the few birds that were there. I took the opportunity to leap out and spread a bit of seed for them. Sure enough they came back as soon as I got in the car. I took a few shots and then whoosh they were gone. No cars were coming so why did they leave I wondered. Shit for Brains in the other car instead of staying in the car and using it a blind decided he was going to get his tripod, long lens and camera out of the trunk, set his camera up and wait for the birds to come back, which they didn't. I gave up and came home. I'm just getting more and more intolerant of assholes these days. Old age no doubt. Theres an awful lot to be said for Social Distancing.
Lapland Longspur

No comments:

Post a Comment