Sunday, May 10, 2020

Lazy Sunday

Apart from vacuuming and polishing the floors I've done bugger all today. Apart from feeding the main herd cats twice, three times for Twinkle and Rascal and four or five times for the birds that is. I think a nice soak in the bath will do me good providing I don't fall asleep and wake up all crinkly. Why am I tired you might ask. Blame the little Rascal for waking me up at 3am. I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up at 4am. I did get to see the convergence of Jupiter/Saturn and Pluto this morning. You can't  actually see Pluto, it's way too far away but it was cool. I didn't go out and photograph anything because it was too freakin cold. Anyway, enough chit chat, here's some birds from this morning and this afternoon.


Baltimore Oriole

Baltimore Oriole

Blue Jay

Bluebird

Flicker

Song Sparrow

Catbird



No comments:

Post a Comment