Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hunting, without a license.

 Yep, that’s exactly what I’m doing when you think about it except I’m shooting with a camera and lens rather than a gun. My game is much smaller, trying to get a decent picture of a Chickadee is not easy, the little bastards will NOT keep still for more than a few milliseconds. I had a couple of hours this morning while the temperatures warmed up a bit and the Northerly wind dried the wet leaves before I go out this afternoon and chop them up with the mower. The lighting was all over the place as the low sun filtered through the leaves on the trees. I didn't need to wear Dayglo Orange either.

Black-capped Chickadee


Black-capped Chickadee

Blue Jay
Carolina Wren
Red-bellied Woodpecker 

I love the leaf shadows.
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse
White-breasted Nuthatch
White-breasted Nuthatch
White-breasted Nuthatch

No comments:

Post a Comment