Thursday, June 23, 2016

Assorted Images from Home

Been busy with various things, subsequently not been taking too many pictures. Feeling a lot better after the virus from hell and the after effects not to mention the old 'camera stuck up where the sun don't shine' procedure. I'm told by the very nice gastroenterologist that it's a Fuji camera not a Sony or a Nikon which is a good thing because I certainly wouldn't want either of my camera's shoved up my ass. The good thing is that he didn't find anything nasty this time around. Back for another session in 5 years. Anyway. On to the pictures. These Yellow flowers are some sort of lily I think. Theres lots of the wild Chicory along the roadsides in front of the yard. The Cone flower is in the backyard. The Sunflower is in a weedy area, it might be a Tickseed Sunflower. Late this afternoon a thunderstorm came rolling in and the light was awesome so I dashed out and took the picture of the corn shooting up in the humid conditions. I was quite sore after splitting all this wood, I had to sharpen my axe several times. Just need to get it stacked now.

Yellow Flower, a lily perhaps?

Wild Chicory

Cone Flower
Sunflower Sp.

Corn in the Storm (Knee high by the Fourth of July)
Log Pile

No comments:

Post a Comment