Thursday, April 2, 2015

Not long now

Even though it's still freezing at night the days are getting longer, theres more sunshine and the daytime temps are getting up  there. Lots of birds are arriving, Red-winged Blackbirds, Tree Swallows, Grackles, Cowbirds, assorted Sparrows and I'm waiting for the warblers. I sent my D810 off to Nikon to have a bug fix performed on it. The bug from what I can remember is that if you are taking a picture of a black cat in a coal cellar at midnight on a moonless night during a power outage you might get one or two white pixels following a 30 minute exposure or something stupid like that. I've known about it for months but have been reluctant to part with my baby. Hope it comes back to me soon.

Heres a picture of one of my favorite summer birds, the Eastern Kingbird. Beautiful flycatchers that are often perched on the wires around home.

Eastern Kingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment