Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Photograph Manipulation

Being a computery type individual I like playing with the photographs I've taken. I like manipulating them almost as much as the taking of them. In a different way of course and maybe not as thrilling as waiting inside a hunting blind for a Black and White Warbler to come out into the open so you take his picture. I do enjoy it using the computer to enhance them though. Everybody has heard of Photoshop these days, you must have seen the pictures that the Kartrashians pump out daily. They must have a whole department of Photoshop people working overtime the amount of manipulation that Bessie the Cow needs. Anyway don't get me started on stupid people.

Heres a before and after shot that I was playing with.

Before


Elegant Tern after
  

No comments:

Post a Comment