Saturday, August 16, 2014

Grand Teton National Park

So. I've got this new computer, a Macbook Pro. I'm learning how to use Lightroom 5 and one of the things they suggest on the tutorials is to have all your files in one place. So following that advice I have them all available for me to browse through easily, several years worth of pictures. So I've been looking through some older shots and playing with Lightroom. These are from the end of September 2007 in the Grand Tetons.

Mormon Row

After spending the night in Jackson Hole we set out to photograph the old barns along Mormon Row. The weather was not what we would have liked and I would have liked to have been there 3 hours earlier but there you go.

Mormon Row

After a drizzly start at Mormon Row the weather brightened up but still left the great snow laden clouds for a bit of drama.

Jenny Lake

After a visit to the Grand Teton visitor center it had brightened up even more.

Grand Tetons



We stopped and admired the Aspens.

Aspen







No comments:

Post a Comment