Saturday, August 6, 2016

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail

Being a Saturday it was do a bit in the yard day. Theres a pile of firewood down the drive that I've been moving bit by bit. It's so damn humid out there that I've had about 3 goes at it. Today rather than load up the cart and drive it to my log stacking area and actually stack it I decided on a new approach.  So today I just loaded up the cart and made a big pile adjacent to where I'm going to stack it. I reckon I've got about two more cart loads and that will be it. I developed a flat tire in my cart so that was a good point in which to stop. As I was driving up and down the driveway I was keeping an eye on the butterflies on my Joe Pye Weed. I have no idea why it's called a weed as it's quite a pretty flower and the bee's and butterflies love it. This Eastern Tiger Swallowtail was having a great time on the flowers.

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail

No comments:

Post a Comment