Thursday, August 18, 2016

An assortment of images

Just an assortment of photographs over the last few days.

August Sky
I was driving home and the sky looked wonderful in the mid afternoon. So I had to stop and put on a 21mm wide angle lens and took this out of the car window.



Bee on Joe Pye Weed

This happy little bee was busy on the Joe Pye Weed. I've been out snipped off the dead flowers and I hope to have a lot more flowers yet.


Black and Yellow Garden Spider
This evening I was out in the back yard and found this little beauty, not so little but still beautiful. You can be scary but still beautiful, right?


Hosta's

I think the Hosta's need thinning out a bit. Job for next spring.


Monarch Cocoon
A Monarch cocoon, I just hope it produces a nice butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment