Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Wild Life

Last night during a particularly heavy thunderstorm I went down to feed Ginger a farm cat from across the road. He was there at the window at the level of deck which makes a very nice serving hatch. He was wet and bedraggled and looked a little apprehensive (my I'm using big words this morning). I slid the window open and gave him his plate of Salmon Supreme and crunchies as usual and he backed away from the paper plate. The reason soon became apparent when Rosie Raccoon came out of the darkness and started tucking into Gingers food. Poor Ginger, the look on his face was priceless. I put another plate of crunchies out for him while Ms. Raccoon polished off his food. I went back a little while later and Skunky was now tucking into Ginger's food and Rosie Raccoon had backed off. At that point I dashed up and got my camera and took a picture.


Rosie Raccoon

No comments:

Post a Comment