Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Birds

Today was a nice day for photographing the birds. There was a nice hazy sunshine which I like, I hate taking pictures when it's too bright as you get very harsh and glairy (is that a real word) images.

So anyway I'm an idle bastard when it comes to bird photography. Some people walk around with a big lens getting all hot and sweaty, I only do that when there's sand and warm water to cool off afterward. I'll dig out some Florida pictures sometime. So my idea of bird photography is to sit indoors when it's too cold in the winter or too hot in the summer.These pictures are all out of the window looking onto a bird feeder where I attract the birds and let them come to me. They can fly, let them do the work. So the cats and I sit there and wait for them to come to us.
Catbird

Catbird

Rose-breasted Grosbeak (female)

Tufted Titmouse

White-breasted Nuthatch

No comments:

Post a Comment