Thursday, June 15, 2023

My latest and last trip to Ricketts Glen.

 I took myself off a couple of hours up North to Ricketts Glen State Park as I haven't been up there for a while. It's scary in places, ridiculously easy to fall and break your neck or something equally important. The Glen Leigh trail was closed at one point because of storm damage washing away the trail. I don't know if it's because I'm a couple of years older or the Ganoga Glen trail has suffered storm damage itself. Anyway, I enjoyed my morning among the waterfalls and I got my heart rate up to 119 BPM at one point, I'm not sure whether that was due to the steep gradient and unevenness of the trail or simply because I was terror-stricken at the state of it. Anyway, I think I've made my last visit to Ricketts Glen, if I get the urge to see a waterfall in future I think I'll go to Niagara instead.😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment