Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Tuesday Birds

After yesterdays continuous blue skies Tuesday dawned heavy overcast with snow flurries on and off. It brightened up a bit around lunchtime but now it's overcast again. The good news on the weather is that it's currently 48F. I've actually been out to start redoing the waterfall and stream. 💩 I can't lift some of those rocks I placed several years ago. I have to remove them before I can lay the new liner down. Getting old sucks. I had to come in for a cup of English Breakfast. I've got to get it finished before the middle of April because then it's Warbler time.

Edit: Because then I’ll be able to photograph something other than Blue Jays, Bluebirds, Cardinals etc.


Dark-eyed Junco
House Finch
Northern Mockingbird
Blue Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment