Sunday, October 4, 2020

Warbler Sunday

 A nice mild sunny Sunday morning brought a wave of warblers to the wooded yard. The trees were dripping with warblers. At one point I counted 15 assorted warblers in my waterfall. There were mostly various shades of yellow without my bins though I was able to pick out Myrtle's and Blackpolls.

I decided I was going to get the blind out of the garage but by the time I was setup to photograph the wave had passed......damnit! I sat there for a while with just a Black-throated Green but after lunch it picked up a bit with a few other species. The light wasn't great by then so I had to shoot these at ISO5000 and they're a bit on the noisy side.

Black-throated Green Warbler

Black-throated Green Warbler

Blackpoll Warbler

Pine Warbler

Tennessee Warbler



No comments:

Post a Comment