Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Another Golden Oldie

After a minor scratch on my eye yesterday I spent a good while being socially distant at the Urgent Care place in Lebanon. Socially Distant for hours from everybody including the staff much to my annoyance. They prescribed some antibiotic drops and some opiate pills supposedly for "acute pain". While being unable to sleep due to the "acute pain" relieving pills being absolutely useless I was browsing through some old photographs at silly o'clock this morning. When I say these pills are useless I should perhaps say that if you want to stop peeing then these things work fine. Actually I don't need to stand in the bog for 5 minutes waiting to dribble for another couple of minutes. Enough of my woes. Heres some old pictures I found from years ago.


Ricketts Glen



Blue-faced Angelfish


No comments:

Post a Comment