Sunday, March 3, 2019

New Feeder Log

After doing a bit of this and bit of that this morning I wandered down to the bottom of the yard which is really the top end of the yard as it's all uphill. Anyway, I picked out a couple of logs as perches for my feeder. Drilled some holes for suet and as I was filling one of the holes a little Brown Creeper came and landed on my finger. He took a bit of suet and was off! A good omen I thought. I finished setting it up and went inside to get the camera setup and within a couple of minutes he was back with his girlfriend. It was non stop for the rest of the morning. There were visits from a White-breasted Nutchatch, a Starling and a Downy Woodpecker and I wasn't there long.



Brown Creeper

Brown Creeper

Brown Creeper

Brown Creeper

White-breasted Nuthatch


No comments:

Post a Comment