Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Afternoon Birds

As it was a nice bright (but breezy) afternoon I thought I'd pop over to Middle Creek to see what birds were in residence. As I arrived there were several people watching a couple of Northern Harriers, bit distant but I took a few shots. I've not included those images as the birds were between me and the sun. I walked out to Willow Point and there wasn't much except a few distant Common Mergansers. Heading back one of the Harriers came right over me, the light was still crap but at least she was closer. I heard there had been a couple of White-fronts but if they were there they were out of sight. I stopped to take a few shots of the Tundra Swans and headed home to a much needed cup of Blackwood Organic tea.

Northern Harrier

Northern Harrier

Northern Harrier

Tundra Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment