Saturday, December 10, 2016

New Toy!

Well not exactly new toy, more a modification to an old toy. Last year I needed a backup camera so I bought a used Sony A7R as Sony had just announced it's successor the A7RII. Well long story short, I really liked this camera, it's small, light and accepts a wide range of lenses from other manufacturers so I could use my Nikon lenses on it too. This year I purchased the A7RII so the old A7R was gathering dust. Now the question was, should I sell it or have it converted to Infrared. I pondered this question for a while and decided to go with the Infrared conversion. I got it back yesterday and although the weather is not exactly IR friendly and I'm still very much experimenting I like it. Heres an early attempt.

Front Yard IR




No comments:

Post a Comment