Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Sea

I read an article the other day that said I'm not the star sign I thought I was. I always thought I was a Pisces, which because I love anything to do with water explained it. Not that I read or believe a horoscope BTW. Anyway this article said that I'm now an Aquarius which is supposed to be a air sign. Bullshit, Aquarius is the water carrier so it's water sign, well it is from now on. Anyway it got me thinking that I haven't seen the sea for almost a year. Not that it's that far away, probably 2-3 hours at best. Where I used to live it was 40 minutes thereabouts so I used to walk along the beach often. The smell of the seaweed, the fresh salty air, the sounds of waves breaking on the shore, I miss it all.  I'm planning a bit of a trip to do a bit of seawatching in the near future so hopefully I'll get my sea fix soon enough.
The Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment