Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Christmas Present

I'm using a Sony A7r more and more these days as it's so small and light. I can use all my Nikon lenses using an adapter. The ones I use most are all manual focus anyway so thats not an issue. The Sony is great for manual focusing as it doesn't have an optical viewfinder. It's a little LCD display that shows you what the camera sensor is going to register. As it's so small it doesn't have a built in flash so thats what I wanted Santa to bring me for Christmas. He got my letter and under the Christmas tree I found a Nissin i40S which is a great little flash thats perfectly integrated with the Sony. The cats are perfect test subjects and models for my new toy. They are walking around bumping into things after being subjected to the flash but it wears off after a while. No kitties were harmed in the making of these photographs. Well not permanently anyway.

Amber thinking Piss Off and leave me alone.

Bluey thinking the same.

Mischa 

Momma Bear saying Holy Shit thats a nice flash.

Almost forgot the little Rascal



No comments:

Post a Comment