Saturday, May 23, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

When Kelly asked what I was going to do with myself this long Memorial Day Weekend I immediately answered "Take Pictures". The Grey bitch woke me up around 5 o'clock scratching at the door to get in so I dragged myself up and went downstairs. Usual routine, wade thru kitties, electric kettle on, down to the kitty kitchen wading through more kitties. Outside Ginger kitty was waiting for his breakfast so I fed him first. Bluey, Badger, Holly and Lucy were next just to get them out from under my feet. I took the Sunroom Herd their breakfast in and noticed that outside Ginger boy was not eating his breakfast. The reason soon became apparent when Skunky came into view and started eating Gingers breakfast. Fed the other herd of wildebeest and made my tea. I'm on my final quarter of English Breakfast Supreme so a trip to the tea and coffee shop is forthcoming very soon. I made my breakfast of oatmeal and honey, gotta keep my cholesterol down. Drank my tea while reading the photographic forum I like to wade through to see whats happening in the photographic world. I surveyed the back yard and by this time the sun had risen and was shining through the Hickory trees. I went out on the upper deck well away from the lower deck where Skunky was still eating Gingers food. A Baltimore Oriole was singing from the tree tops and I took some pictures of the tree tops in the sunlight. I know the Oriole is in the shot somewhere.

Hickory Leaves

Hickory Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment