Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snowing and a bit nippy outside.

It's snowing, we're going to get the edge of this nasty weather apparently. I stress the word apparently because the weather forecasting is totally crap, not just recently but they consistently get it wrong. I don't know why I bother with all these Weather App's because they are USELESS. OK, I'm done with my little rant. I've been out to feed to the birds, as it's only 17f outside at 9am and I don't suppose it will get much higher today. I'd look at the forecast but I wouldn't believe it so I'm not going to bother. Anyway. Heres a nice Morning Dove in the snow. There's currently about 30 of them at the various ground feeders. Make sure you have water for bathing and drinking in the cold weather as they have to keep their feathers in good condition.
Mourning Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment