Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday Birds

 After yesterdays yucky rainy day which eventually gave us 61F temperatures Friday was not too chilly overnight and nice and quite sunny at times.  After being a House Elf all day yesterday I decided I was going to take a few photographs today. The first one was a White-bellied Nuthatch at 8:23 and the last one was a Downy Woodpecker at 9:36 and in that time I took 1073 images.Out of those 1073 I actually downloaded only 118 so less than 10%. Of those 118 I actually processed  only 12 of them. Birds are not easy, the little buggers are always moving and blinking their eyes and often while you're pressing the shutter release. Not a bad selection of birds today however.

Blue Jay
Blue Jay
Downy Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker

Downy Woodpecker

Eastern Bluebird
House Finch
House Finch
Northern Cardinal
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Red-bellied Woodpecker

No comments:

Post a Comment